Sunday, March 16, 2008

Friendship is like whisky, the older, the better...

"Jen's Imajen Juice" has been born! I received the announcement from Maker's Mark yesterday, including the history behind my American white oak plank barrel. (click on each image to read)

My barrel information

Jen's Imajen Juice has been born!

You're probably wondering, "what the heck?" Well, in my "Sign up for everything free in 2007" spree, I came across the Maker's Mark site that allows you to sign up to be an Ambassador. I have to admit, they have some very nice mailings. When I signed up I put my name on the waiting list to have a barrel branded with my choice of name - and yesterday it was born! Now my baby gets to settle in for a nice 6-7 year nap.

To be honest, being an ambassador is kind of fun. I've gotten some nice gifts from Maker's Mark - for Christmas, my birthday, my "ambassador anniversary": Metal shaker, metal cup, party napkins, a maker's mark stamp and wax seal, address labels, etc.

No comments: